Company: The ONE Group
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: June 7, 2021
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for bank and daily small cash change.
- Ensure that all beverage are prepared to maintain the quality
standards consistently at all times as mandated by TOG Corporate
Operations, TOG Director of Operations and General Manager.
- Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
consistent with our standardized drink recipes.
- Learn names and personally recognize regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt
into Point of Sale.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make
change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar and
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
Keywords: The ONE Group, Miami Beach , Bartender, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!