Company: Mount Sinai Medical Center of Miami Beach
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring
Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the
breathtaking intracoastal waterway, Mount Sinai Medical Center is
dedicated to providing exceptional health care to our diverse
community enhanced through innovation, technology, teaching, and
Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent
not-for-profit hospital with 672 beds, and a tight-knit community
of more than 4,000 employees and 500 volunteers
We provide world-class care:
- The only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation's
100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health
- A pioneer in innovative medical research in areas such as
cardiology, cancer, memory disorders and pulmonary diseases
- The BEST cardiac surgery survival rate in Florida
- A new seven-story Surgical Tower with 154 all-private rooms and
patient centered technology promotes an exceptional patient
- Responsible for patient meal food service on assigned units
e.g. menu selections tray assembly tray delivery and pick up
special requests and needs in-between meal food delivery.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and
needs to Nutrition and Food Services.
- Interacts with nursing an regards to patient nutrition needs or
requirements as well as unit food service's needs.
- Assists dietitian with monitoring of patients who are NPO
liquid diet or need to have intake recorded.
- Reacts accurately and effectively to all changes to ensure
efficient timing of services accuracy of physician's ordered
- Is familiar with dietary restrictions on special modified diets
to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of
diet order limitations.
- Responsible for quality service reflected in the external
patient satisfaction survey results on assigned units.
- Reports incidents to supervisor/team leader immediately.
- Complies with current Hospital security and safety
- All other tasks as assigned.
- 2 years in healthcare food service or restaurant food service
We believe in the physical and mental well-being of our
employees and are committed to offering comprehensive benefits that
fit their personal needs. Our robust employee benefits package
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site childcare & Mater School grades K-3
- On-site housing for selected positions and more!
Keywords: Mount Sinai Medical Center of Miami Beach, Miami Beach , Diet Clerk, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!