Pool & Beach Busser
Company: NewVine Employment Group
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As we reopen our property amenities, We are looking for new
team members to join us at one of Miami Beach's best and liveliest
The Pool/Beach Club Busser's purpose is to help provide a clean,
professional and luxury experience to our guests at all
Pay Rate: $10.00 per Hour + OT
Available Shift: 10:00am - 6:00pm (ROTATING DAYS
SLOTS OPEN: ( 9 )
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food
- Assist servers by running food/drink to guests areas.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Clean sitting / eating areas frequently
- Constantly wipe down chairs, tables and bar countertops.
- Stock stipulated F&B areas with ice, as required.
- Stock and tidy up the storage.
- Transport used linen to and from housekeeping for use in
F&B service areas.
- Required to work weekends and/or holidays.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- One year in high volume bar/ restaurant/ hotel experience
- Carrying, lifting, pushing items weighing up to 60 pounds
- Working outside - On beach and/or pool area
- Grasping, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending,
climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
- Working environment conditions could behot, cold, wet, and/or
humid. Also working in environmental factors including noise, dust,
- Handling objects, products
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time
when interacting with customers, employees and third parties
- Reading skills are used. Organizational skills are used to plan
time effectively and work without direct supervision.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced and busy environment, and
work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Basic mathematical skills are utilized frequently.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or
valid health/food handler card as required by local or state
government agency, and knowledge of hotel policy regarding serving
alcohol to minors and intoxicated patrons.
- All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per hotel property standards.
- White Shirt
- White Shorts
- White Sneakers/Tennis Shoes
To learn more and join our team - Click Link
NewVine Employment Group is a boutique Staffing & Recruiting
company, based in Miami, FL.
We work with some of the best and largest companies around South
Florida, to support their hiring and payroll needs. We are always
looking for the most experienced and dedicated employees to place
them within our client-partners work places.
Please contact us, to know more!
Keywords: NewVine Employment Group, Miami Beach , Pool & Beach Busser, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!