EVS Light PD
Company: Mount Sinai Medical Center of Miami Beach
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2021
EVS Light PD
As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring
Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the
breathtaking intracoastal waterway, Mount Sinai Medical Center is
dedicated to providing exceptional health care to our diverse
community enhanced through innovation, technology, teaching, and
Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent
not-for-profit hospital with 672 beds, and a tight-knit community
of more than 4,000 employees and 500 volunteers
We provide world-class care:
- The only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation's
100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health
- A pioneer in innovative medical research in areas such as
cardiology, cancer, memory disorders and pulmonary diseases
- The BEST cardiac surgery survival rate in Florida
- A new seven-story Surgical Tower with 154 all-private rooms and
patient centered technology promotes an exceptional patient
- Spots cleans and damps wipe walls windowsills overhead lights
as required daily.
- Dusts mops and damps mops floors corners and edges paying
special attention to the base boards and using the appropriate
solutions as evident on observations.
- Demonstrates upon patient discharge sanitation and disinfecting
of bed controls motors mattress etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of correct use and appropriate dilution
of chemicals. Responsible for economical use of supply as
controlled through distribution. Keep labels on the chemicals.
- Demonstrates knowledge of proper cleaning and disinfecting of
patient care units by following 7 steps cleaning procedures.
- Cleans and disinfects public areas pantries waiting areas
utility rooms within assigned areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hard surface floor care dust damp
mopping and burnishing/buffing as evident on observation.
Communicates and works with floor tech that to maintain floor
shine's with any information.
- Demonstrates knowledge of carpet care such as vacuuming spot
cleaning and bonneting.
- Attends and participates in monthly department staff meetings
staff development programs when scheduled. Is responsible for all
information communicated at the meetings.
- Completes all daily work assignments and area check sheet and
beepers completed with explanation of incomplete assignments.
- Follow Bed Tracking Procedures when cleaning discharge
- 1 year experience in healthcare industry
- Must have housekeeping experience or industrial/hotel or health
We believe in the physical and mental well-being of our
employees and are committed to offering comprehensive benefits that
fit their personal needs. Our robust employee benefits package
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site childcare & Mater School grades K-3
- On-site housing for selected positions and more!
Keywords: Mount Sinai Medical Center of Miami Beach, Miami Beach , EVS Light PD, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!