A&P Business Jet Techs-FL
Company: Reliance Aerotech Services Inc
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well-qualified maintainers
with FAA A&P certification and a minimum 2 years experience
working heavy maintenance on business jet aircraft, for a 90 day
contract to direct hire opportunity in beautiful South Florida.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be
- Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or
overhaul aircraft and related systems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by
regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that
aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following
drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical
- Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and cracks in the fuselage,
wings, and tail.
- Performs troubleshooting, operational testing, modification,
inspection and repair of aircraft systems, instrument, electrical,
and electronic systems in accordance with company policies,
- Must hold a valid Airframe & Powerplant license.
- Must have3+ years of recent maintenance experience.
- Preferred experience working on Lear 45/60 or Challenger line
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in
aviation discipline desired.
- Ability to crawl in and out of tight spaces and climb ladders
- Comfortably work in confined areas, in a kneeling or crouched
position for extended periods of time.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or
adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated &
special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Keywords: Reliance Aerotech Services Inc, Miami Beach , A&P Business Jet Techs-FL, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!