Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Assurant has an exciting opportunity for a Reporting Analyst for
our Business Development team. This role is responsible for
providing expert support related to call center activity
reports. In this role, the Reporting Analyst will complete
routine and ad-hoc reports as well as analytical assignments that
are complex and varied with extensive work in Excel. This person is
responsible for compiling data related to calls, sales, premiums,
and incentives and should be comfortable speaking with management
as this analyst will be in a high visibility role.
This a remote position with a preference for a candidate in
South Florida. You may be asked to go into our Miami offices
from time to time.
- Receive/retrieve and review reports for accuracy and store
automated production reports from various systems including the
call center IVR, Workforce Management, quality assurance, survey,
Workday and other systems.
- Compile data, create, and maintain business performance reports
daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually via Excel.
- Handle the electronic creation, submission, and confirmation of
system security requests to ensure appropriate access for all
direct sales positions.
- Assist with the creation and administration of
monthly/quarterly sales competitions to promote healthy competition
and shift focus as needed.
- Assist with the submission of department incentive
- Prepare forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, general
business conditions, and related topics.
- Offer innovative suggestions of automation and process
- Provide system access support to department
- 1+ years’ experience in business reporting
- Advanced Excel abilities with extensive knowledge in formulas
and conditional formatting
- Experience in call center and/or sales reporting
- Experience with Power BI, InMoment Survey, or Workforce
Keywords: Assurant, Miami Beach , Reporting Analyst, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!