Spa Attendant (Female, BFOQ)
Company: WTS International
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: October 8, 2021
WTS International, one of the world’s
leading spa, fitness and leisure management firms, is seeking Spa
Attendants. The Spa Attendant (Female, BFOQ) is responsible for
maintaining the cleanliness of the spa/fitness area which includes
the spa, locker rooms, fitness room, and pool area and spa desk, if
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE),
WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and
Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Maintains the cleanliness and order of the facility to include
sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming, and taking out the trash.
- Restocks all linens in locker rooms and appropriate guest
- Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas
and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
- Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming
areas throughout the day.
- Distributes and places linens in treatment rooms (as
applicable), workout areas, closets, and dispensary (as
- Escorts members/guests to changing areas in a courteous and
- Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom,
and shower to members/guests.
- Performs laundry duties, if applicable, including washing,
drying, and folding linen.
- Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as
- Becomes knowledgeable about the facility and its amenities in
order to effectively communicate with members and/or guests.
- Greets each and every guest with a smile and direct eye
- Informs facility management of any member, guest, or facility
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the
- Ability to have conversations with members/guest so that
information that is conveyed is understood.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Strong team player.
- Must be able to keep calm and composed while under
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently and 10 pounds of force
constantly to move light objects.
- This position requires the following abilities: climbing,
balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, dusters, scrub brushes, cleaning
supplies, detergents, disinfectants, towels, guest supplies
such as soap, shampoo, and conditioner, and linen carts.
- The employee may be required to be exposed to noise, wet and
humid conditions, fumes, odors, dust, chemical, mechanical, and
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Miami Beach , Spa Attendant (Female, BFOQ), Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!