Company: WTS International
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: October 12, 2021
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of
professionalism and service demands.
- Dual massage therapist and esthetician or Hair Stylist and Nail
- Maintains a fully staffed department by recruiting,
interviewing, hiring, training and scheduling all staff.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including
payroll, in accordance with WTS policy.
- Responsible for end of month manual inventory of
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation
standards including all spa treatment rooms, and dispensary.
- Set up training with selected staff and create schedules for
new employees to cover product, services, orientation, computer,
and customer service standards
- Ensure all technical staff understands products and services as
well as common daily practices.
- Set up continuing education for all staff with vendors/trainers
on a bi-monthly basis
- Assists with special events and promotions
- Ensure that work areas are clean and set according to
- Answer guest questions in knowledgeable and professional
- Have knowledge of ingredient(s) of product(s) and their
benefits to the client
- Have knowledge of and suggest to guest other beneficial
treatments offered in spa
- Remain current on staff certifications and professional
- With the help of manager create operating procedures for daily
activities as needed to maintain quality standards within the
- Help other associates with tasks to ensure guest needs are
- Help to create new menu services as needed
- Coaches employees with positive reinforcement and counsels when
there are performance deficiencies. Applies discipline fairly
and consistently. Participates in annual performance review.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college
- Minimum of three years experience working in a spa.
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance
- Able to communicate both verbally and in written format to
guests and staff.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Strong team player.
- High level of customer service skills
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability and comfort with sales.
- Able to handle emergency situations in a calm and reasonable
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Miami Beach , Spa Supervisor, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!