Lead Massage Therapist
Company: WTS International
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, the world's leading spa,
fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a full time Lead Massage
Therapist for a luxury residentail spa property in Miami South
Beach, FL. The Lead Massage Therapist is responsible for providing
massages and other body treatments to guests of the facility in
addition to some administrative duties and staff supervision.
Great opportunity for management experience and training - Apply
today for immediate consideration and we are interviewing
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Creates a team of service providers to meet all aspects of
professionalism and service demands.
- Assists other staff members with their tasks to ensure all
guest needs are met.
- Maintains a fully staffed department by assisting in the
recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and scheduling of all
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting in accordance
with WTS International policy.
- Responsible for maintain g the cleanliness and sanitation
standards including all treatment rooms and dispensary. Ensures
that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Ensure all technical staff understands all products and
services, guest service standards, and daily routines.
- Set up continuing education for all staff with
- Update standard operating procedures as needed.
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and forwards them to
the Spa Director.
- Assists with any special events.
- Remain current on staff licensure and certifications and
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate department inventory
levels and facilitating accurate counts at the end of each
- Responsible for setting and reviewing both service and retail
goals for their team members.
- Coaches employees with positive reinforcement and counsels when
there are performance deficiencies.
- Performs massage and body services that meet the established
guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has
complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered.
Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their
benefits to guests. Answers guest’s questions in a knowledgeable
and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use with a minimum service to
sales ratio as outlined by department standards.
- Have knowledge of all spa services and suggests to guests other
beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their
shift on time.
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials
required by the state.
- Minimum of three years previous massage and body work
- High level of customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
Must be able to build rapport with guest and explain
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills. Must have strong command of
- Strong team player.
- Effective leadership skills and strong work ethic.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
- Proficient in the use of computers for inventory and writing
- Must be knowledgeable using Spa Biz software.
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Miami Beach , Lead Massage Therapist, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!