Company: WTS International
Location: Miami Beach
Posted on: November 11, 2021
International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm,
is seeking Licensed Nail Technicians for a luxury hotel spa in
Miami South Beach.
The Nail Technician is responsible for
performing nail care services and working with the highest quality
of customer service.
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs nail services that meet the established guidelines for
the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations in
the area of nail grooming, polish application, massage and
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both
hands and feet and has complete knowledge of all spa service
presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products
and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions
in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their
shift on time.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid state license in nail services or other credentials
required by the state.
- Previous nail technician experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa. Must be able
to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- A comfort level with product recommendations.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently,
and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking,
pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense,
repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot
file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater.
- Work conditions include exposure to fumes, odors, and
WTS International, LLC is an equal
employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a
diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Miami Beach , Nail Technician, Other , Miami Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!